Terms & Conditions for all Tours
To secure a booking we require a completed Booking Form signed by the client or parent or
legal guardian if the client is under 18 years of age, along with the required deposit (20% of tour price) or the full payment if the tour begins within 30 days.
All prices are inNew Zealanddollars and include GST (15%).
The balance of payment must be received at least 30 days before the beginning of the Tour or Nature’s Highway NZ will consider the booking cancelled.
Deposits and payments can be made with the following: VISA & MasterCard or Direct Bank deposit.
Cancellations up to 30 days before the beginning of the Tour will lose their deposit.
Cancellations between 10-30 days before the Tour will incur a cancellation fee set according to any costs incurred to Nature’s Highway NZ as well as any deposit.
Cancellations within 10 days of the Tours leaving date will forfeit the full amount.
Health & Safety
Our Freedom Cycling Holidays require at least a basic level of fitness to make your cycling vacation more enjoyable. However, we have a luggage and passenger van accompanying these tours for those clients who may not be fully fit but would like to join us for whatever they can manage.
Our drivers are fully briefed on Health & Safety issues associated with our all our tours.
Natures Highway is a full member of TIANZ and CTONZ
Nature’s Highway strongly advises clients to have their own travel, medical and accident insurance Our cycling tours are self-guided. Luggage and cancellation insurance are also recommended.
1. Nature’s Highway NZ Ltd cannot be held responsible for any damage, inconvenience or expense incurred by late arrival of public transport, change of schedule, strikes, vehicle breakdowns, Acts of God, or other conditions.
2. Nature’s Highway reserves the right to adjust tour schedules and routes as we deem necessary and is not liable for any charges associated with airfares or other travel to before or after the tour as a result of any changes.
3. Nature’s Highway acts solely as an agent in securing accommodation and where applicable public transport, and shall not be held liable for the failure by any person or company to render transportation, accommodation or any other service.
4. If Nature’s Highway does not receive final payment by the required date we reserve the right to resell tour space.
5. Tours usually require a minimum of 2 participants and may be cancelled or rescheduled should this number not be reached.
6. Nature’s Highway reserves the right to decline to accept or retain at any time any participant of any tour.
7. Nature’s Highway reserves the right to make changes to any of the services and prices described in our promotional material.
8. Nature’s Highway accepts no liability and responsibility for activities participated in whilst on our tours but not arranged by us.