Nature’s Highway Freedom Cycling tours are self-led so you can cycle at your own pace, stop when you want to and experience the thrill of self discovery. Yet, you will feel secure in the knowledge that we are available if you need us.
Take this opportunity to explore the South Island of New Zealand by bicycle and stay in character New Zealand bed & breakfasts, homestay and farm stays, where you will enjoy superb home-cooked meals with your Kiwi hosts and enjoy the genuine Kiwi hospitality.
The perfect New Zealand biking holidays for independent travellers and family groups!
- Our Freedom Cycling tours offer adventure cycling in comfort.
- Flexibility – you can start cycling on your choice of dates.
- All routes are on road with full vehicle support.
- You can travel by vehicle sometime, all the time, or never.
- Friendly local driver will travel along the route carrying your luggage.
- Information pack with important maps and instructions about your holiday are provided.
- NO GROUPS unless you bring your own, suitable for families.
- 24 hour support at hand while on tour – cellphone provided for emergency use.
- Optional activities and sightseeing also arranged.
- Airport transfers on arrival in Christchurch.
Canterbury Plains to Southern Lakes Bicycle Tour - 6 day (6 nights) cycling tour, November - March.
WE CARRY YOUR BAGS! You choose the start date. Add on Alpine to Sea for 11 days cycling.
Deluxe Option or Backpacker Option both available.
Alpine to Sea Cycle Tour - 5 days (5 nights) cycling tour. Queenstown – West Coast – Christchurch, moderate to hard level of difficulty. Stunning scenery.
Wild West Bike`n`Rail - 4 days (3 nights) cycling tour. Travel the mountains by rail and bike from sea to lakes and bush. Easy to moderate cycling. No meals included.
Backcountry Freedom Safari - 4 days(3 nights) cycling tour, Christchurch to Christchurch, easy to moderate level of difficulty, suitable for children aged 12 yrs+, don’t forget WE CARRY YOUR BAGS!! All meals included.
We can cater for one person or your group of up to 10 (depending on the route chosen). Contact us to discuss your options if you are considering a large group.